On Saturday, May 18th, from noon to four in Spring Lake, New Jersey, IAW&A members will be reading in the Author’s Den of the Spring Lake Irish Festival.
Here are the authors who will be reading and signing books and the schedule:
- John Kearns – Dreams and Dull Realities & The World – 12:30-1
- John Liam Shea – Cut and Run in the Bronx – 1-1:30
- Mike Farragher – This Is Your Brain on Shamrocks & 50 Shades of Green – 1:30-2
- Maura Mulligan – Call of the Lark – 2-2:30
- Seamus Scanlon – As Close As You’ll Ever Be – 3-3:30
- Colin Broderick – That’s That: A Memoir & Orangutan – 3:30-4
Click on the image below for a look at the readers and books.
Special thanks for Mike Farragher for organizing the event!
It should be a great day of Irish culture and Irish-American writing by the sea.
Come on out to support our authors and the Jersey Shore!
Where: 3rd Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ
When: Saturday, May 18th, 12-4 pm
Trains from NYC: NJ Transit from Penn Station to Long Branch then from Long Branch to Spring Lake – http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=TrainTo
Contact: Mary Reilly, email@example.com, 732.449.6650